NYFW for the Women's Fall 2016 collections officially starts on Thursday, and it's time to get serious. Aside from staying on top of my schedule and deciding on outfits (it might be too cold to dress up!), I also need to get my bag ready with all the things that will be essential throughout the day.
In my bag:
- Moleskine notebook and Le Pen pen
- Comme des Garcons wallet (I always swap out my bigger wallet for a compact one like this for FW.)
- GiGi New York card case for business cards
- Nina Ricci sunnies (These are oversize and lightweight. Love them!)
- Truffle clutch for cosmetics
- Boscia oil blotting papers
- Stila Lip Glaze
- Make Up For Ever HD Powder
- eye drops (The air is dry during the shows!)
- Kiehl's hand lotion (This one's the best. Really.)
- Jimmy Choo heels (I'll be doing most of my walking/photography in shorter heels!)
- 'ball of foot' shoe cushions (These are my feet life savers!)
Not pictured are my Canon DSLR, cold weather accessories and maybe some snacks... So now you see why my bag needs to hold a lot!
Shop the post: